CLS offers a variety of services from enhanced data to complete services for data fusion capabilities and business intelligence.
- Domains of expertise : sustainable management of marine resources, environmental monitoring, maritime security, monitoring services for the energy sector, shipping industry, etc.
End-users expect both oceanographic and meteorological information, which calls for an integrated approach to observing systems and real-time data services :
MERGING THE BEST OF EARTH OBSERVATION WITH THE BEST OF TRACKING SYSTEMS
To enhance operations and operation strategies for maritime activities, CLS developed easy and scalable web-based platforms that fuse and correlate location data, satellite imagery and metocean data.
Here is a sample of CLS customised platforms :
THEMIS : oceanography for maritime surveillance
A key decision tool for both maritime authorities and ship owners for supporting maritime domain awareness and supporting day-to-day fleet management
- Ship centric data (location, sensors, AIS…)
- Satellite Imagery
- Marine data (Wind, Currents, weather, salinity, pressure….)
CATSAT : oceanography for better fishing
A key decision tool for professional fishermen involved with pelagic fish species with over 40 scientifically-validated top-notch ocean data products:
- Guide for fishing options and strategy
- Increased security during the operations
- Save operations, time and money
EODA : Ocean observation and radar surveillance
Sea state monitoring, wind and waves for the Marine Renewable Energy sector :
- Near real-time ocean surface wind measurements
- Global Swell Monitoring from Space
- Resource Assessment