According to the Act and to the provisions of the Commission on Information Technology and Liberties (CNIL), CLS has registered a Data Protection Officer (CIL).
Personal Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- information that you provide if you register on Our Site or place an order for data or data services together with the details necessary to administer your account
- information that you provide by filling in forms on Our site and subscribing to the services available on Our Site
- information that you provide to us when you write to us (including by email and fax) or when we speak to you by telephone
- information that you provide to us by completing surveys
- details of your visits to Our Site and the resources you access to enable us to monitor and improve our service and to know which parts of Our Site are of most interest to our customers and visitors to Our Site.
How we will use information about you
We may use information about you in the following ways:
- Registration details and customer information will be used to administer your account, to keep a record of which services you have subscribed to and to deliver the services you have requested.
- To provide you with information about CLS’ offers and services that you request from us or which we believe may be of interest to you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes. You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes and if at any time you wish to opt out of such use then you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- To ensure that content from Our Site is presented in the most effective manner.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- From time to time we may also permit selected third parties to use your data to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you, provided that you have consented to third parties contacting you in this way. You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes and if at any time you wish to opt out of such use then you may contact email@example.com
We do not sell or rent out personal information to any other organizations.
We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about visitors to Our Site. For example, we may provide our advertisers with an anonymous summary of the demographics of visitors to Our Site or with statistics relating to site usage.
If you do not want us to use your personal information in one or more of the ways mentioned above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also manage your preferences in some services at any time by logging in and accessing your account information.
Where we store and process your personal information
CLS is responsible for the processing of your personal information.
You may also access your registration details through the relevant customer administration page, using your customer password. Access is strictly controlled and password protected. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enable you to access certain parts of Our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply the CLS Data store Terms and Conditions and/or other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others.
We collect all information that is sent to us as configured within your web browser including, where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type and may use this information to report aggregate information to our advertisers and any relevant third parties. This information is stored and managed anonymously and independently from your personal details. This information is statistical data about our users’ browsing action and patterns and does not identify any individual.
For pages which require registration, cookies need to be enabled. You can set your browser to either accept cookies or to prompt to accept cookies so that you can access these pages. The browser you are using should have specific instructions on how to control the acceptance of cookies and also how to delete unwanted cookies from your hard drive.
Access to your information and correction
Access to personal information which we may hold about you can be requested in writing to the Data Protection Officer by sending an email to email@example.com. We may require proof of identity in relation to any such request.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
Our Site contains links to other websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please not that they have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
How to contact us
11 rue Hermès
Parc Technologique du Canal
31520 Ramonville Saint-Agne
N° SIRET : 338 034 390 00082 Code APE : 7112 B
SA au capital de 2 433 618 €
RCS Toulouse 338 034 390
TVA FR95 338034390
N° Téléphone : (33) 05 61 39 47 00 – N° Fax : (33) 05 61 75 10 14
Director of publication : Sophie Besnard